Friday, 17 March 2017
Inspiration for magazine
Since finishing my rough cut and taking the criticism on board I have made a big decision in terms of taking my magazine forward and improving it. I will start again which may seem like a bold move. It is not something I have taken on lightly and it is because the I think I received more criticism than praise from my rough cut. It was not a product I was happy with in truth. My rough cut was based upon NME magazine mainly and the style did not quite work with how I wanted it to. This may be a bold move starting again instead of improving what I already have but I believe I can make a much better product second time around. I will now search for inspiration and direction for my new design and idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment