Thursday, 16 March 2017

Rough cut Contents Page

This my media coursework rough cut contents page. The genre I am trying to access is the Rock/Genre as I think is quite popular at the moment. 
I received feedback from my teachers and peers as well as my own thoughts and opinions on the rough cut. A positive area was the use of colours that i used, the red, black and white which is typically from indie rock magazines. This work especially well I think on the text and up against the different backgrounds and how they contrast compliments one another. The layout of the page also quite decent as the it is supposedly image dominated despite the poor quality of the images. 
There are significantly more flaws that positives on this page. For starters the images are poor and appear to look like floating heads in the midst of nothingness. Also some of the photo shopping is very poor and needs significant improvement. Also the gradient doesn't have any real relevance to the page and most of it is not even in line. Also it was picked upon that the actual numbers should go higher than what they already are.
So despite a few positives the negatives on this page are significant and needs major improvement. Despite this I know what I need to do to improve it and hopefully can do as the is only the rough cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment