After choosing this photo for my front cover, I took it into photo shop to do the necessary edits that I feel are need to make the photo look better than it currently does. In the bottom right is the different edits to the photo so I can how it will look in different aspects of photo shop and then overall in my magazine. You may notice that the hair and some of the image has been edited slightly, this is because it would be very difficult and would take a very long amount of time to edit each strand of hair and other awkward areas of the photo. Now my reasoning for doing this cut is very simple and is like the cutting I did for my DPS, in the sense that I will have bits of text behind my model but in front of the background. Now this would be very difficult to do if it was only one image, actually it would be basically impossible. So what I am doing like my DPS is actually putting one image on top of each other but, so with this image it has no background so would be the top layer and under would be the text and then the matching image with the background. In my next few post I will so you step by step how this works and looks after the edit.

No comments:
Post a Comment