Friday, 17 March 2017

The changing of my logo

Now despite my logo not being an area that needed to see improvement I have changed the logo to something that prefer as a I think the design is more original I like the look of.


This is the old logo for my magazine named AMP. I originally based this design off of NME magazine with there three bold letters in the corner so I incorporated the design and altered it slightly by having the 'AM' in black and the 'P' in red, which linked with other bits of text on different pages so it had some coordination. The font used for the old logo is American Captain.
I then decided as I am having a complete redesign from my original magazine I will change the logo to complete the fresh start that is happening after the rough cut. Now this logo is based off Mojo magazine if anything but is not so similar unlike the old logo.

This my new AMP logo and I think the changes are highly significant but they still fit the conventions for the target genre. This new font Atlantic Cruise which is a lot thinner in comparison too the old logo. The line affect was something that I was just playing around with and it just happened all of sudden there was no initial intention to include it, but I think it works well with the new font.

No comments:

Post a Comment