Sunday, 26 March 2017
DPS photo edit
Here is my chosen DPS with it mostly edited, I have went for the black and white colour scheme as it once again is based upon the David Bowie double page spread. However, I feel the colours work better with the black and white as the t shirt was very light from the photo so it defines it more. The top image is the cutting of the image from the background, my main reasoning for doing this is so I can headlines or something inbetween the image and the background itself which is very common in the magazines I have looked and can be seen as quite a complex skill but have great affect. This is the progression of this photo and it is well on the way to being put into the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment