Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Front cover update 1

This is currently my Music Magazine Front Cover and as you can see it is pretty much bare, I am in the process of getting the photos and then it will progress from there. Now the change of logo was something I was not sure of especially with the other meeting the conventions so well. However since I wanted to redesign my magazine all together I felt it necessary to change the name and I feel this design and positioning actually works quite well. As of yet I am unsure about the colour of my background or even my title itself so this could very much change and I would not be surprised if it does. The font used for my name is Atlantic Cruise which is one of the three I picked out from my previous post and one of the ones I was most fond of. This is the base of it, so there will definitely be improvements from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment