Wednesday, 22 March 2017
Media Fonts
For my magazine I will use different fonts for different aspects of my magazine. I went on DaFont to find and select fonts that I may use for magazine and here are some fonts I selected that may work well for my magazine. American Captain is the font used for my old logo which I put on a previous post. It reminds me of a NME styled logo. However I am currently using Atlantic Cruise for my logo at this current moment which is what I probably prefer. I would not use all of these fonts as I feel that would not fit the codes and conventions of a music magazine but there are certainly a few ones usually so I would look to include probably 3. Currently the 3 that I would use at this moment would be Atlantic Cruise, Bellerose and Dolce Vita Heavy as I prefer those 3 too the rest. However my opinion could change but I will try and use these 3 until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment