Now the left hand side will be filled up with an image which will take up that full space and will be the only image on the page and should dominate the page hopefully as I will try and make that the main focus. At the moment my current thought is too have the DPS in black and white but this is a recent idea that I have had so hopefully the photos will be able to match with this idea and if not then I have other ideas in how to change it.
The to right is where I will have a stand out caption/s or maybe even put the heading, as what I put in this space I am not to sure but it will be filled with text. I want whatever to go in this space to be attention grabbing and too stand out on the page, I think I will do this by making the text significantly bigger than any of the other text on this page.
Now the bottom right is already an improvement from my rough cut as I only included two columns of text on that where as I have included 3 which fits the conventions of the magazines that I have previously researched. I will also probably change the size of my font depending on the type of information I use or the size of the text in the box above.
I can already see significance improvements on this page compared to my rough cut as I will I fit more of the codes and conventions setting it out with this plan, and now all I need is the content and then I can start to improve this page further.

No comments:
Post a Comment