Prior to the start of my coursework, I was required to do a School Magazine as a preliminary task to show my current skills and knowledge on the subject and the codes and conventions. Now by no means necessary is this a finished article or my best work as my understanding is not as advanced as hopefully it will be in the creation for my actual coursework. However I do feel this task gives me an insight as to how to and how not to do my Music Magazine. This finished task in basic in my personal opinion but I feel that the more research I do the more wrongs I will hopefully right. I went a dark blue background as that is the main colour scheme of the school. The main cover image is a mid-shot of my model and predominantly takes up the majority of the cover. In hind sight the image could use some editing if not a lot, and also relate to the background cover colour. The font is Copperplate Gothic for both the cover and contents page titles. The layout of the contents page is not great to say the least and could do with some resizing and rearranging. For the contents I went for the same font and colour scheme for title and background colour. all in all it was not my finest work but it as a start and I now know where I can work from and how to progress.


No comments:
Post a Comment