For this post I will be talking about what I may want to include in my final magazine, however the ideas I bring up here my contrast to my actual final front cover of my magazine.
Firstly my initial genre type will be Indie Rock as I feel it is a very popular genre in the current day and may speak our to a lot of the audience.
Front Cover
ImageFor the image on my front cover I would ideally like to have the my model/models being the main focus of the cover. I could have some standing ahead of other if I went for a group to show the more dominant characters. Another aspect that I have picked up which I would be looking to incorporate is the main image overlapping some text to some its importance on the cover. I will also have the inclusion of some additional photos to back up the other articles in the magazine highlighted on the cover. This will be to replicate a lot of modern magazine where they have brief remarks or images to acknowledge what else is featured in the magazine. The main story will obviously match with the main headline ad the size of the image will represent the importance hierarchy of the story to match it.
Fonts
Colour scheme
For me the colour scheme will be vital to the success of making my magazine fit the genre of its supposed type. A factor I have noticed is the tri-colour scheme of three colours which keeps getting repeated and is a strong dominant look for this type of magazine. Already from my recent research white is a very common colour of the Indie Rock colour scheme and I will look to add this in. Also to contrast well with this is black which is the second mainly used in this tri-colour scheme. Now a popular third colour would be a red, blue or an orange but at this moment I am settled of having this colour scheme and this could be a good start for colours.
No comments:
Post a Comment