As you can there is a lot that is very different from one another. I am happy with as I wanted to see a big change from my rough cut to my final cut. The layout my look similar but in fact they are actually quite different in terms how they are set out. The rough cut has a background level which includes the gradient and the image is a separate layer on top of it which does not look particularly very good in my opinion. However the final cut is all one image and is used as the full background, so the background is actually part of the image I took. The two images are very different in terms of quality and relevance. The rough cut image has green lines around the side which is poor editing and the image itself is not a great photo. The final cut image is more relevant to the page and is of a higher standard of photo. Another missed convention in the rough cut is that there is only 2 columns of text when conventionally there is usually 3 which I have put right in my final cut.I am very happy with my final cut and feel I have learnt a lot from the mistakes I made with the rough cut which I feel made me want to work harder so I did not repeat the same mistakes again.

No comments:
Post a Comment