Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Front Cover final cut

Here is my final cut for my Front cover and I am very pleased with how this has turned out from where I was a couple months ago with my rough cut. I feel the page has a very professional look and I have attempted to include and also challenge some common codes and conventions, some being like having no text or images over the top of the model's face. Now using my feedback I received from the rough cut I decided to start again which was quite a big decision instead of choosing to edit what I already had. The whole page has changed apart from the genre and target audience. The image is very conventional in terms of it have the model's head, shoulders and majority of the body in the shot. Also another element I am very pleased with is the cutting of the image so I have the affect where the name of the magazine is actually behind the model which is something that is very common from the research I have looked at. Also I have included a second image of another artist on this cut. The other artists have been put included in a more subtle way that before and looks a lot better in my personal opinion.
This page has certainly been a struggle but I am very happy with how it has turned out in the end and the overall product itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment