Tuesday, 25 April 2017

FC update 3

Since the last update of the update of my front cover there has been some significant changes made and plenty added.
Firstly I have added a photo of my other model in the top right hand corner which will advertise his CD which will be included. I put this in as from my research it is very rare to see only one image on the front cover. I will include a banner that will say it is this artist's album being released but the is something I will do later. Another change is that I have included some names of other artists down the side of the page. This are all artists that would be included within the magazine, some of these names will also appear on the contents page. Also I have moved the 'D.Young' title and the text to go with it from the middle of the image to along the bottom of the page. I wanted to have as little text as possible over the white of image or the models face. This is to show that the model is the most important thing on the page, hence why the model is in front of the magazine name.
This page is not yet complete so there may well be another update but if not then it will be the final cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment