Since my rough cut I started from scratch with the best ideas I had previously and my new ideas that I had. So here is my updated front cover. As you can see it is quite basic as it only consists of my main image and the name of the magazine itself.
There are actually two lots of the same image on this page but one has a background and one doesn't but I will talk more about that in my front cover image layering post. I am a lot happier with my new name and it's look in comparison to the old one which looked a lot like the NME logo. I obviously have a lot to include like more stories and little added touches on each but this is only the first update. There will be plenty more to come for this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment