
This is the final cut of my Double Page Spread, another page that I started again from scratch with after my rough cut. This is a finished product I am very happy with now it is completed. The thing I am most happy with is the photo itself. I don't think the photo could have came off any better than I anticipated. In fact I was not going to have it image dominated but I decided it looked a lot better than having sections on the page and so this is the reasoning behind this decision. Two little added touches I am particularly happy with are my quote and signature. I finished what I thought was my final cut and then reviewed all three pages to add in any details to improve my magazine and these are two I added in. The quote is a highlighted article from what the artist says in the article. Then the quote is the artist's signature. Again I am very happy with how this page has came out and feel there isn't anything I could intentionally do to improve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment