Thursday, 27 April 2017
Contents Final cut
This is now my completed contents page which I very happy with, and this is something I am proud enough of to have as my final cut. I feel that I have used and challenged some codes and conventions of this type of genre and page. This page is based on one I saw in MOJO magazine and will do a comparison to it in a later blog. I really liked the idea of having a high angle shot as it was very unusual but seemed to work very well with how the page was set out so I tried to emulate this but also put my own touches on. This is a completely different page to what my rough cut was and I am amazed at the difference in both of them in such a short space of time. I feel this page now looks very professional with how it is in general and overall I have over the moon with the product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment