
Here is my final cut double page spread with my inspiration which is a article with David Bowie from MOJO magazine. I have based my DPS on this page for a few parts but also changed some things I thought I could improve.
Firstly. I asked my model to have a similar pose to the of David Bowie as I really liked how it looked so I tried to emulate a similar pose. Also I liked the black and white colours scheme and my image looked a lot better when it was within this colour scheme. I was very happy with how my image came out, so much so I decided make this page image dominated instead of the boxy look which is what I intended to do originally. I feel this worked well for me and how my magazine ended up. I then also included 3 columns of text which is very conventional. I did include a quote though it is not as big as the on from MOJO magazine.
I am very happy with how this page came out in the end and it may be my favourite that I created.

No comments:
Post a Comment