Monday, 1 May 2017

Contents page final cut with inspiration



Here is my final cut contents page along the side of my inspiration which again is a MOJO contents page. Now for this piece i did decide to base my contents page on this one which includes Terry Hall. I first decided to emulate this page when I first saw it really after I decided to restart my page after my rough cut. I just saw this image dominating page as very interesting as it challenges standard conventions which is something I wanted to experiment with.
Something I really liked and wanted to emulate was the angle shot as this was something I had not come across before. Now since this is not very conventional it my not look very good but since I have based it on this page it works well and it is a page that stands out. For the high angle shot I had to stand on a table with a tripod which was safer than it may sound. I did not intentionally mean to emulate the colour scheme as I originally started the colour scheme on the front cover and then put it on the contents without realising. I have included the date and issue like the inspiration. Also I made it so the stories are down the left hand side and do not overlap the image at any time.
I am happy with how the final cut for this page turned out and I think the page I used as inspiration played a large part and I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment